Search results

1. D

Who has already got his / her kickstarter teensies? (international shipping)

Paul just messaged me on Kickstarter - apparently mine got returned to sender as a refused delivery!! It never even made it to me to be able to refuse it so goodness only knows how that happened (although I can guess...).
  2. D

Who has already got his / her kickstarter teensies? (international shipping)

UKTechguy, I'm in the UK and still waiting too. Can't find my email from when it was shipped so can't check the limited tracking either.
  3. D

ILI9341 & XTP2046 Touch problems

Thanks for the suggetion KurtE. Interrupts are happening (tested as you suggested) but they are being triggered by something other than a touch. This is possibly due to the update routine which is forcing z above the threshold (and therefore acting like it's had a touch) on every read. z1 and...
  4. D

Thank you for the replies defragster. The unit is exactly the one linked - it has the XPT2046 controller in place. The interrupt pin is physically wired. However in the course of trying to pin (ha!) down the problem I have also tried it without the pin wired and without the parameter but have...
  5. D

I have a 2.4" ILI9341 screen with an XPT2046 touch controller. This is the screen: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/240x320-2-4-SPI-TFT-LCD-Touch-Panel-Serial-Port-Module-with-PBC-ILI9341-5-3/32278769615.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.78.HIIx8v The screen is wired up to a Teensy 3.2 exactly as per the...
  6. D

Looking to make a MIDI controller for a guitar pedal that has a USB port

I used this http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/usb-host/usb-host-board-v2 for exactly this task. You can get it pre-loaded as a midi device and the USB +V is taken straight from the +5v you give the module so as long as your PSU is able to give enough mA you can easily bus power the pedal along with...
Back