Search results

1. profor

Teensy 4.0 design changes question regarding CAN

Hello, what does this text mean? https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy40.html Is it described somewhere please? I am using A version of the chip on gateway project in my car, where i use all three CAN busses, but it happened to me that one of the busses stopped communicating. Sure, i have all...
  2. profor

Test if SerialUSB1 is connected

Hello all, i am doing this test in my code if (Serial) { // print info menu after connecting the USB serial if (!bitRead(dbg.status_flags, FLAG_DBG_SERIAL_CONNECTED)) { if (dbg.wrk_wait < PRESET_DBG_WAIT) { dbg.wrk_wait++; } else {...
  3. profor

Teensy 4.0 / 4.1 startup delay of 300 ms

Hello all, probably question for @PaulStoffregen, is this delay in startup.c in ResetHandler funcrion really neccessary? startup_early_hook(); while (millis() < 20) ; // wait at least 20ms before starting USB usb_init(); analog_init(); pwm_init(); tempmon_init(); startup_late_hook()...
  4. profor

Sniff on Sanyo CCB bus

Hello all, i am working on a project on my DENON UD-M30 minisystem, where i would like to sniff on messages on Sanyo's CCB bus between main CPU and audio mixer and eq IC LC75342M in there. I have schematic diagram of whole system, i have downloaded datasheet of LC75342M as well. I was able to...
  5. profor

PWM period counter

Hello, the name of thread might be wrong, but i dont know, how to name it better:) First of all, what i want to do: i need to feed 4-20mA module extracted from energy manager RMS621 with squarevawe signal. It is a tiny pcb soldered on main pcb which is powered +-12V and galvanicaly isolated...
  6. profor

SerialX.transmitterEnable(pin)

Hello, i am working on a project, where i will be able (using teensy) to "talk" to HART enabled transmitters on 4-20mA loop. HART protocol is known to me, so there is no problem understanding the messages. I am using old HART modem Endress+Hauser Commubox FXA191 where i put USB to UART...
  7. profor

Teensy LC and infrared receive

Hello, i hope it is not mentioned here so i did not start useless thread, but this is not clear to me - in comparism of Teensy LC and Teensy 3.1 is mentioned no CMT timer on LC. Does this mean that i can not receive and decode IR or it means that Teensy can not send IR commands? Thank You...
  8. profor

Teensy LC startup time

Hello, i would like to ask, how fast the Teensy LC will "boot"? I would like to replace Arduino MINI PRO which i programmed without bootloader to get as fast as possible startup operation. I am working on turn signal replacement for my car where will be 9 LEDs and i want to make effect as new...
Back