Search results

1. L

TeensyMM SparkFun Input and Display Board demo

Here is a program I wrote to demonstrate all the features of the SparkFun MicroMod Input and Display Board when using a TeensyMM processor: Features are: 2.4" TFT ILI9341 display various buttons/joystick microSD slot 6 APA102 LEDs Buzzer The file is at...
  2. L

No USB serial with Teensy 4.x compiled Optimize: Debug

I compiled the short sketch below with Optimize: Debug and no USB serial port is created under Windows or Linux. It works when using any other Optimize setting, and works with Teensy 3.5 compiled Debug. Teensy 4.0 and 4.1 Arduino 1.8.13 Teensyduino 1.52 and 1.53 Windows 10, Ubuntu void setup()...
  3. L

Changing MISO pin using SPIFIFO

I want to use pin 39 for MISO with the Ethernet library and a WIZ80. Using a Teensy 3.5, so it uses SPIFIFO. I tried SPI.setMISO but that didn't work (leaves pin12 also set to MISO via SPIFIFO.begin, which calls SPCR.enable_pins). To get it to work, I had to call SPCR.setMISO. Note: SPI.setMISO...
  4. L

New Internal Temperature Library

Here's a library to read the internal temperature of the Teensy 3.x or LC. Now you can see how hot the processor gets when running your new algorithm at maximum overclocking :). Or run it in low power mode to get an approximation of the air temperature. Library is at...
  5. L

Data Logging using prop shield

Here's an example sketch that reads the temperature from the prop shield once a minute and logs it to the serial flash on the prop shield as a CSV file. It also can be put into sleep mode between samples if you are using a battery. It uses the SerialFlash and Snooze libraries, if you are looking...
  6. L

Prop Shield and USB External Battery

I'm using my prop shield as a data logger and want to use my USB external battery (i.e. phone charger) to power it. But the charger turns off due to lack of current (see http://www.dorkbotpdx.org/blog/paul/battery_pack_load). Is it feasible to use the audio amplifier to generate a 1 watt load...
  7. L

My Teensy Logic Analyzer

Version 3.2 of a SUMP logic analyzer for the Teensy 3.1/3.2/3.5/3.6 and LC. It supports 8 channels up to 48 MHz, 250k samples (3.6), 24 MHz, 58k samples (3.2), 8 MHz, 4k samples (LC), with full triggering capability (trigger anywhere in the buffer). With hardware mode, 2 channels up to 120 MHz...
Back