Search results

1. J

Accurate 3.3V level

Hello, I have a Teensy 4.0, and I thought that the 3.3V pin was "regulated", in the sense that the 3.3V signal was accurate, which does not seems to be the case as I have 3.4/3.5V on the 3.3V pin, and it is actually a problem for me as I'm using this signal as comparison reference :rolleyes: Is...
  2. J

DAC signal noise on Teensy 3.2

Hello, I'm using DAC output to generate 170mV, but when I look the signal on scope I can see a lot of noise (see attached), do you have any idea of the origin of the noise ? I tried to connect my scope to GND and AGND, and with two different scope, the problem is the same. Here is my code ...
  3. J

Teensy and WIZ820io SPI problem

Hello, I'm using a teensy 3 together with a WIZ820io module, I use the Ethernet library for controlling the WIZ820io. When I use the WIZ820io alone, I'm able to send UDP packet without problem. My problem comes when I use a second SPI slave on my teensy (the first SPI slave is the WIZ820io)...
  4. J

Changing SCK pin number in Ethernet library

Hello, I'm using a teensy 3.1 together with WIZ820io, I use Paul Stoffregen's Ethernet library for W5200. I'm able to send UDP packet from the teensy to my computer without problem, but the SCK pin used is 13, and I would like to use pin 14. I tried to modify w5100.cpp by adding SPI.setSCK(14)...
Back