Search results

1. A

clocking digital FM chip audio into Teensy

Hi Folks I'd love to "feed" the digital audio signal from a YAMAHA YMF-262 (OPL-3) FM chip directly into Teensy so I can play with it in the digital domain before pushing out of the audio shield. According to the data sheet the sound data is a 16-bit offset binary data stream with 3 timing...
  2. A

How to read an EXTMEM array within an audio object

Hello How would you go about sharing EXTMEM data between main sketch and audio objects? say if I create a large EXTMEM word audioData[] array in my main sketch, fill it with random data in setup(). How can I access it within the update(void) of a custom audio object? Sorry if I'm missing...
  3. A

Can't get signal into AudioInputAnalog on teensy3.0

Solved! I breadboarded the circuit and all is fine, must be something up with my PCB. ADC Audio in working fine on Teensy 3.0! :)
  4. A

Thanks for your response, sorry here is the full code and here is the schematic I'm working with https://ibb.co/iQxqbw #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioInputAnalog adc1...
  5. A

Hi, I can't seem to get audio into teensy3.0. (analog pin A2) Is the AudioInputAnalog object supported by teensy3.0? I've created a custom pcb folowing the schematic presented in the GUI. I have connected Agnd and ground (not sure why). Could that prevent the AudioInputAnalog object from...
  6. A

Teensy 3.2 winbond flash based drum sampler - enough speed?

Many thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul! Sounds like the byte by byte approach would have taught how not to do it :) I'll play with the audio library instead! Many thanks Alex
  7. A

Teensy 3.2 winbond flash based drum sampler - enough speed?

Hi All, I would like to embark on a teensy 3.x based ultra lo-fi 8bit sampling drum machine. Ideally it would be able to read 8 tracks at once, with the ability to overwrite one in real time, from analog input Considering the ultra lo-fi nature (but nice for nasty little drum sounds), can an...
Back