Search results

1. garubi

Re-doing my Hammond MIDI controller: ideas and suggestion needed

Hallo, sorry for the long post, but I'd love to have your suggestion on my next project. A premise Last year I finished my MIDI drawbars Controller based on Teensy LC and since then I used it on a numbers of gigs without any problem (for the whole project see here). I also built a bunch of...
  2. garubi

MIDI serial (DIN) to usbMIDI issues: got weird MIDI messages

The context: In my MIDI Drawbar controller based on Teensy LC I use both usbMIDI and serial MIDI (i.e MIDI IN and OUT with DIN plugs). The whole thing is configured so it can accept MIDI messages from both the IN (usb and serial), merges them with those generated by itself as a controller, then...
  3. garubi

Help me understand where I'm wrong with this Midi DIN out

I'm trying to make a working Midi DIN output but after several hours checking, debugging etc... I can't get it sending anyting... so I'm asking your help to understand where I'm failing... I'm using a Teensy LC. Arduino 1.8.2. Teensyduino 1.36 the test sketch I'm using is this: #include...
  4. garubi

Drawbars MIDI Controller planning questions

Hallo, first time here, I’m Stefano from Italy. :D I’m planning the construction of a MIDI Controller and I need some help to decide if a Teensy LC is enough for my needs or if I need the Tennsy 3.2. ..and while I’m here… It would be nice to ear your comments on the whole projects feasibility...
Back