Search results

1. vindar

Bug in Audio Library (AudioPlaySdWav) ?

Hi, While investigating a bug report in my library, I think I found a small bug in the AudioPlaySdWav object of the Audio library. Setup Teensy 4.1 with the Audio Shield (rev D2 in my case) an SD card inserted in the builtin SD slot of the T4.1 (not the SD slot of the audio shield !)...
  2. vindar

tgx: a 2D/3D graphics library for Teensy.

Hello, I have been working on a new graphics library for a few week: tgx - Tiny/Teensy GraphicX library available here: https://github.com/vindar/tgx. With the advent of powerful MCU like Teensy 4 which has lots of RAM, it becomes possible to use memory framebuffers... and that it what this...
  3. vindar

Macros for memory location (T4/4.1) ?

Hi, Is there available macros to check whether a given address resides in DTCM, DMAMEM, EXTRAM, FLASH, ... ? I checked a bit but I did not find anything conclusive except a macro IS_EXTRAM() in cores/teensy4/extmem.c. And by the way, this macro contains a typo: 'ptr' should be replaced by...
  4. vindar

Yet another highly optimzed ILI9341 library: for T4/4.1 with diff updates and vsync !

Hello, I have been happily using (and abusing) user-contributed libraries for a few years now so I think it is time I try to give something back... So here is my SPI driver for the ubiquitous ILI9341 screen: [github: ILI9341_T4] I know there are already several good libraries for driving...
  5. vindar

Questions of interrupt priorities.

Hello, I have a couple of questions about interrupts, specifically for Teensy 4. What is the default priority for the "interrupt at completion" of a DMA transfer. How should I proceed to adjust this priority ? There does not seems to be a method for that in the DMAChannel library so I guess...
  6. vindar

Teensy 4 is really really fast ! :-)

Hi, I am currently designing a Rubik's cube solving robot (not very original I know :-)). Anyway, I built a robot using a Pi-zero W but now I want something without the overhead of a full linux distro so this should be a perfect job for a Teensy 4.1... Therefore I ported kociemba's (beautiful)...
  7. vindar

[posted] TeensyLev - an acoustic levitator (adapted from Asier Marzo's Tinylev)

Hello, Here is a project I started a few month ago that I finally completed. It is powered by a Teensy so I thought I might share it here, especially since I got some help on this from the forum a few month ago! For those who do not know - as I didn't before...- , an acoustic levitator is a...
  8. vindar

Yet another post about interrupts.

Hello, I have been a long time lurker of this (great) forum and I have usually found answers by searching old posts but I must admit I am stuck on this one... If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful :) I am using a teensy 3.2 to generate a 40khz signal using...
Back