Search results

1. B

keyboard firmware help

Pazi thanks a lot. I removed the "keyboard.h" and wrote in KEY_RIGHT...... that seamed to work. I hope to find time in the up coming week to play around with this. Again thanks to all who responded to my post.
  2. B

keyboard firmware help

Frank B Thanks for your response. I will give it try as soon as I get a chance
  3. B

keyboard firmware help

Thanks for your help. I'm apologize for posting such a long code. I can see how a code like that would be of limited use. When I get more time I plan on diving deeper in to these little boards. For now I appreciate the help I get in these forums. That really helps me just dive in and build the...
  4. B

keyboard firmware help

Thanks for your help. I did manage to buy a teensy 2.0 and get it to run the blink sketch. The following link is precisely what I would like to build. https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/usb_keyboard.html When I tried to run the sketch for this project I received this error " Error compiling for board...
  5. B

keyboard firmware help

I am a old guy trying something new. I have no coding experience. I'm a handy guy and I have a idea about something I want to build. What I want to build is a mini keyboard with a joystick. I have found a source for switched (digital) joysticks. I have built a few different prototypes. I...
Back