Search results

1. M

Raspberry PI Raspbian 64Bit OS support ?

I would like to migrate over to Raspian 64bit on my Raspberry PI 4's as after testing performance seems smoother. Paul, is there any chance you will be supporting this for Teensyduino ? Thanks and Regards (and sorry if this has been asked before , I couldn't find in a search!)
  2. M

USBHost_t36 with Circuitpython serial device Keybow2040

I have been using the USBHost_t36 library with Teensy 3.6 and more recently 4.1. This has been with HID and serial devices with good success. I want to connect a Pimoroni Kewbow2040 (https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/keybow-2040?variant=32399559589971) to my setup. There is currently only a...
  3. M

Is there a proper way to request that someone else's pull request be merged ?

Hi Is there a proper way to request that someone else's pull request be merged ? Many Thanks an Regards
  4. M

Github and pull requests

There are two pull requests that i would like to use to obtain complete keyboard pass through using a teensy 3.6. USBHost_t36 -new function hooks in KeyboardController class Core - teensy3/usb_keyboard: led hook, added output functions I have so far tested the pull to USBHost_t36 (download...
Back