Search results

1. D

Beginner - Button does not do what I want - play next file and restart

Hi, I'm a very infrequent coder, so I'm looking for a fresh look on what I have frankenscripted together. ---> What I want the code to do: I have one button. - When Teensy turns on, "nothing" audible happens - When button0 is pressed, the first track plays - When button0 is pressed again, the...
  2. D

No sound - no compiling errors - help

SUPER! :cool: IMPRESSIVE! (caps necessary - my two year old would say WOW) Back to the drawing board!
  3. D

More questions about what's possible without damaging the sd memory Ok, thanks. I get the gist of it. As these sketches will be used in workshop contexts (where I'm not present, I'm the "designer" of the project), they need to be robust. So I will add stop.playing. In the meantime I have...
  4. D

---> the SD library must not be used from your sketch :-/ In the pjrc Audio Web pages it literally says: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_AudioPlaySdRaw.html Why is that a problem? Damage to the sd card? Not enough memory? because I am not listening to this warning in my sketch...
  5. D

Aha, I was looking on the www for the right command and it was right under my Teensy info nose --> soxi gave me the answer as to why the files were slower as raw --> they were the only stereo wav files in converted in a quick and dirty way ! $ soxi blablabla.wav Input File ...
  6. D

Now I see that there are some errors in the conversion from wav to raw --> some sounds play to slow I used the default values in sox (commandline tool) $ sox blabla.wav blabla.raw Is this the detailed command? $ sox msg0000.wav --bits 16 --encoding signed-integer --endian little msg0001.raw
  7. D

Of course!! (mild slap on forehead) Nowhere I tell the Teensy how to connect to the sd card. I have been staring at this since Friday. Thanks!:D
  8. D

Hi, I want to play 6 audio files simultaneously, raw format, from the sd card. When the button is pressed, the audio should play. --> When I plug in the Teensy, I have complete silence. No pop, crackle or anything. Help. :confused: Set-up: - 6 working buttons - Teensy 3.2 & audio board -...
  9. D

Reensy Raw player with buttons: No sound - no errors

Reensy = Teensy Arghhh public typo's.. --> extra information - Teensy 3.2 - the buttons, sd card worked perfectly with another sketch (to make the microphone records raw files) thanks! w
  10. D

Reensy Raw player with buttons: No sound - no errors

Hi, I have adapted one of the example sketches of the Teensy internal memory raw player to a sound player of raw files on the memory card of the audio board. Unfortunately I have no sound - but also no errors.. Can someone give me a hand at debugging? I converted the mono wave files to raw...
  11. D

Crossfade and loop

Ok. I did not make the link with the panning example.. Thanks!
  12. D

Crossfade and loop

Hi, I want to loop certain wave files, but I want them to crossfade. So, one file plays almost till the end (3 to 4 seconds) and crossfades into the next. No buttons, not interaction, just looping forever. I'm a Frankenscript coder - by cutting & sewing together - but here it's the reasoning...
  13. D

Following tutorial audio - collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status Error compiling

Yep, I just realized that as well. It was a matter of talking to the proverbial duck - thanks KurtE for your awesome duckiness :-) and thanks forum.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging The main code is quite cryptic, though..
  14. D

Following tutorial audio - collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status Error compiling

Error: /tmp/buildbf0c872c012dd1eee7874d3cf8e26fef.tmp/core/core.a(main.cpp.o): In function `main': /home/meme/Arduino_Teensy/arduino-1.6.9/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp:21: undefined reference to `setup'...
Back