Search results

1. M

Teensy (LC) and nrf24 do not work

Hello, first I need to please you to ignore my poor english :-) I am "playing" with Arduino round about 3 years. Most of my Projects are done with Arduino nano and nrf24, have round about 50 nrf24 devices built. I am using RF24 lib from TmRh20. Now I wanted to start a new Project, using some...
  2. M

Audio + RA8875 - SPI?

Hello together, I am working on a little Audio-Player for my daugther. I am using Teensy 3.2 + Audio and TFT with RA8875. Teensy is working very well with TFT and library from Sumotoy. But I have some problems when I am trying ton start some Audio- functions. I have found that page regarding...
  3. M

no communication Teensy LC and Teensy 3.2

Good Morning, I wanted to start my first project with teensy and have problems to get the sketch flashed on teensy... it is tellming, that the sketch was uploaded... but it ends allways in that blinking LED... when I am trying to open seriall monitor, there is no port noticed. I have tryed...
  4. M

Teensy 3.2 + Audio + 16bit TFT ?

Hello Forum, I would like to add a 16bit TFT (SSD1693) to Teensy 3.2 with Audio-Shield... I would like to use UTFT lib... I have used that display with Arduino Mega in a different project and it works very nice... But now, next project will be an Audio- Player based on Teensy. But I do not...
  5. M

Install Teensyduino under Ubuntu 16.04

Hello together, I have problems to install Teensyduino under Ubuntu 16.04. I have downloaded the files- so I have now: "49-teensy.rules", "rules.d", "teensy.64bit" and "TeensyduinoInstall.linux64" in Folder "/home/mark/.arduino/" open Terminal and type in " sudo cp 49-teensy.rules...
Back