Search results

1. J

Adafruit_gfx, Teensyduino 1.53, Teensy 3.2

Thanks for the quick reply. I have now installed it via the library manager. But it only works with older versions of adafruit_gfx (I think up to 1.5.x), with newer versions it hails error messages ... But the main thing is that it works. Will adjust my code if possible. Greetings from Austria.
  2. J

Adafruit_gfx, Teensyduino 1.53, Teensy 3.2

Just updated Arduino 1.8.13 (from 1.8.4) and Teensyduino 1.53 (from 1.44) and found that "Adafruit_gfx" is missing. Does this have any particular reason? I copied "adafruit_gfx" from Teensyduino 1.44, now my sketch compiles again.
  3. J

unwanted solder bridge, Serial3 to ground

I had an unwanted solder bridge, Serial3 (RX3 / TX3) to ground. Now Serial3 is not working anymore, Serial1 and Serial2 are working (for testing I have changed the code). Can it be that the Teensy 3.2 is sensitive to the serial ports?s sensitive?
  4. J

Teensy 3.2 not powering up from my custom breakout board

I see, pin 33 is connected. Look at this: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/24823-Teensy-3-1-Tying-Pin-33-(pta4)-low-freezes-teensy
  5. J

New Wire library is not supporting all of the valid SCL/SDA pins

To my question: Since I use a Teensy 3.2, I use "i2c_t3". Is the new "Wire" intended as a replacement for "i2c_t3" or what should I use better?
  6. J

pinMode (PIN, OUTPUT_OPENDRAIN)

Thanks for the explanations!
  7. J

pinMode (PIN, OUTPUT_OPENDRAIN)

I have to drive with a Teensy 3.2 six dc-motors. The motor controllers need 5V TTL signals. To avoid additional level shifters, I would simply use PullUp resistors, connected to 5V. Question 1: for which pins does "pinMode (PINNUMBER, OUTPUT_OPENDRAIN)" work? Question 2: does OUTPUT_OPENDRAIN...
  8. J

Porting from AVR to Teensy 3.2

For those who are looking for such errors: I'm going to port a project from Mega2560 to Teensy 3.2. I had two stumbling blocks, which gave me long nights: 1. On the AVR processor, all pins are set to INPUT after reset. This is not the case with Teensy 3.2. For example, the external interrupts...
  9. J

3.1 Breakout Board and Extra Pins

Why not using 28? A17 is for analog, 28 for digital
  10. J

Teensy 3.2: change the pwm frequency, IntervalTimer

thank You Greetings from Austria
  11. J

Teensy 3.2: change the pwm frequency, IntervalTimer

Teensy 3.2: If I change the PWM frequency for PIN 20,21,22,23 and 25,32 to 2kHz, for example, does that have an effect on the IntervalTimer?
Back