Search results

1. N

Teensy 3.5 Multiple servo control mit FTM

hello, I just got hold of a fresh teensy 3.5, which is really a neat advancement from 3.2, but i wish to know how and what sort of approach is best suited to program my hexapod robot, running 18 servos with 3.5 as a terminal brain. thanks
  2. N

18 servo control on Teensy 3.2 with interrupts

Yes they are standard RC servos. What I wish to know is how would I proceed with the interrupt programming in teensy 3.2 because it has completely different vectors in avr.
  3. N

hello all, i have read this thread regarding a hexapod robot https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/23967-Recently-bought-teensy-3-0-how-many-servo-s-can-she-drive/page2?highlight=servo+pwm+interrupt Here one of the members seemed to have replied regarding connecting 16 servos with a modified cpp and...
  4. N

hello all, i am an engineering student doing a project on a hexapod robot. i have 18 servos set up with 3 servos per leg. My supervisor is saying the best way to control all the servos is by setting up an interrupt routine to run all of them at once, and i dont understand how can i do that...
Back