Search results

1. M

Playing around with yet another version of ILI9341_t3 library (ILI9341_t3n)

Hi Kurt, I just posted a pull request for you :) https://github.com/KurtE/ILI9341_t3n/pull/2 Mainly it's a port of a change I made for ILI9341_t3 that fixes the readRect last pixel bug. However, while testing I also discovered problems with the standalone CS pin usage, so I fixed those as...
  2. M

I haven't had a chance to try your latest updates yet, but I have some questions about earlier changes you added to readRect: https://github.com/KurtE/ILI9341_t3n/commit/bed92a1baf8013c220af4ce14c5dd552e26e02b7 _pkinetisk_spi->PUSHR = 0 | (pcs_data << 16) | SPI_PUSHR_CTAS(0)| SPI_PUSHR_CONT |...
  3. M

RA8875 library

Teensy 3.5 is not a 5v board. All of its digital output pins are still 3.3v. It's simply 5v-tolerant for digital input (but not necessarily other pins)
  4. M

Your test is working fine for me, on both the 2.2-inch screen and the 2.8-inch touchscreen. I tried with both ILI9341_t3 and ILI9341_t3n. Would be interesting to verify it's it's really a hardware issue, or maybe something else is different between our setups. I was able to reproduce the...
  5. M

Yeah, I didn't mean you should add more functionality right now, just wanted to throw the idea out there. I might even end up contributing the patch myself. I'll start working on the test framework, and probably start a separate thread once I make sufficient progress. Thanks for your test code...
  6. M

ILI9341 font builder

Awesome! I just started with Teensy and ILI9341, and was thinking of writing something similar - to make it easier to add new fonts, and work on more features for the ILI9341 library. I'll try out your code in the next few days and let you know if I hit any issues. Have you compared the output...
  7. M

A separate text output rectangle would indeed be useful. Maybe there should be a setTextRect() to define the text output area? After calling the function, any subsequent text output would be limited to that rectangle instead of the entire screen (and wrap accordingly). It could then still be...
  8. M

Hello from a new Teensy and ILI9341 user! I just got the Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 boards, as well as the 2.2 and 2.8-inch TFTs from PJRC. Already fixed a bug in fillRectHGradient() and submitted a pull request :) I've been reading/skimming through the existing threads about the ILI9341 libraries...
Back