Search results

1. U

Teensy 2.0++ internal pull-down? ambitious midi controller

I completely forgot about this. I haven't touched the project in a long while (I'm happy with the feature set) and while the code is still rather hacky and there are a few bugs on hysteresis for the continous pedals, I choose to open source this now anyway... https://bitbucket.org/ulph/fatar88lux/
  2. U

Hi! I plan to publish the source code and a corresponding readme.. Well, how useful it is for you depends on the wiring of the keybed. Just as a fyi, I believe doepfer sells ready made diy kits for various fatar keybeds. Not as fun of course :)
  3. U

I may incorporate that once i settle on the features. The lid is closed literally and 4 continous pedlas, 2 wheel and 88 keys wired up. Added some sillyness for fuzzying the pitch bend signal as well as adding "droop", like pitch reference is dropping for each simultaneous voice. Turned out...
  4. U

I've now had the time to sit down for a bit and get to work with a Teensy 3.6. The project is alive, and I'm rather happy already with the response I get from my keybed - I think it's better than the original. More dynamic range and also the release velocity works. It is plenty fast! I had to...
  5. U

Teensy FSR based MIDI controller

heh, now I'm tempted to incorporate this into my 88-key controller :) holy multiplexing though
  6. U

I could split the job up in the lower and upper banks but I'm hoping the 3.6 can do the sense job and usb (midi) well enough. Ah, I'll keep it in mind! Much appreciated. There's a lot of components I ought to know about I feel, but as a hobbyist there's only so much time to research. In...
  7. U

Possibly I can use the key library. I suppose if it has debouncing and precise timing it'll serve my purposes. 88 keys means 88x2 switches, and the precise timing between pairs of these is how the velocity (how hard you strike, or release) is calculated, so precise timing and clever debouncing...
  8. U

I suppose; http://www.atmel.com/images/doc7593.pdf There is only internal pull-up on the actual uc.
  9. U

I was wondering if there's a technical limitation as to why the 2.0++ has no INPUT_PULLDOWN. I sorely need it for my 88-key fatar controller, lest I want to solder 22 resistors (or I'm stupid) because of how the diode matrix is wired on the actual keyboard. I'm happy to share the code once it's...
Back