Search results

1. M

Teensy 4.1 RAM issu

yoc1983, Thanks. Theres so much i still don't understand, but getting there slowly. Mike
  2. M

Teensy 4.1 RAM issu

Just noticed you have not braced your loops {} so you are overwriting data for(int i = 0; i < graph_size ; i++) {graph[i]=i;} for(int i = 0; i < graph_size ; i++) {Serial.println(graph[i]);}
  3. M

Teensy 4.1 RAM issu

Hi, sounds like the serial line is dumping data. Try putting a delay in your for loop.
  4. M

Teensy 3.5 DMA and PIT1 anomoly

Hi, Can anyone explain why I need to set the NVIC priority for the PIT1 timer in order to use it to trigger the DMA? The code is a modifications of code on a previous thread to allow two different frequency waveforms on DAC0 and 1. #define NSAMPLE 64 uint16_t dac0_buffer[NSAMPLE]; uint16_t...
  5. M

Analog Comparator Register Failure

Theremingenieur, Your post to my later query solved the problems that I was having on the comparator and PITimers. Enabling them and the clock in the SIM modules brought them to life. Now all I have to do is work out how to use them for my application!!! Thanks for all your help.
  6. M

Problems with CMP and PITimers

Hi, thanks for all the help. I have been studying the core files and I think I am getting the hang of using this chip. Also having to learn about the intricacies of C++. I gave up electronics engineering when my company switched to C (about 25 years ago) as I needed to concentrate more on the...
  7. M

Hi, Thanks for that. I am aware of the SIM module but had not read it in detail. Given the manual is nearly 2000 pages long it takes a lot of studying and I had been concentrating on working out how the peripherals work and how I can use them to get my application going. I had not appreciated...
  8. M

Hi, I have just stared working with the teensy 3.5 and I am having a frustrating time with the comparators and now the PITimers. Whenever I access (even just read a register), the serial interface stops working. I am successfully initiating and calling the ADC's although no using interrupts...
  9. M

Analog Comparator Register Failure

Hi, Grant. have you had any success? I have just started using a Teensy 3.5 and I found the same problem. The code does not run, or at least there are no serial line messages being printed.When I comment out the comparator set up code it works fine. Serial.println("start CMP setup"); //...
  10. M

Teensyduino Install - Has it Worked?

Hi, Its amazing what posting a problem can do to get the brain cells going to find an answer. I had not realised that the 'Arduino' file in the applications directory is a folder. Its all buried in there, so no need to respond.
  11. M

Teensyduino Install - Has it Worked?

Hi, I have just come back to getting going with Arduino and looking at using teeny 3.5. I have also just changed to a Mac, so this is a bit new to me. I managed to transfer all my old files, and after a bit of messing about I have managed to get Teensyduino installed and I can see all your...
  12. M

Interrupt vectors for Teensy 3.5

Paul, thanks for the speedy response. your pointers will allow me to work out what I need to do. The intervaltimer function will make that side easy. I just have to work out how to use the ADC. It will certainly keep me occupied this winter. Mike
  13. M

Interrupt vectors for Teensy 3.5

Hi, I have an application that uses the Arduino mega, but I have run out of proceessing power and I am considering porting to the teensy 3.5. However I make extensive use of interrupts on the timers and ADC's. In thearduino environment and the AVR compiler I can use ISR (ISR(ADC_Vect)) to...
Back