Search results

1. L

Port of UTFT to Teensy 4.0 available ?

Yeah, that was the error I got when I first tried to compile my code for the T4.0. There is no GPIOD on T4.0 so you have to write bit-by-bit the I/O to the display, which will most likely negate the speed advantage of the T4.0 over the T3.1 that I am using right now. I studied several posts on...
  2. L

Hi, it is a BuyDisplay ER-TFTM070-4 with the SSD1963 controller with a 16-bit parallel 8080 interface and a capacitive touch screen. I also have several other 7" with the same chipset and resistive touchscreen. Hope you have some library for it. Cheers, Luiz
  3. L

Hi, I got in touch with the UTFT library creator and he told me that sadly, due to the copyright infringements that his library have suffered from display manufacturers like the one I was asking support for, he would provide no support for it. I checked some postings on the forum and found that...
  4. L

Hello, I know it is a lazy man´s question but I wanted to replace a Teensy 3.1 for a brand new 4.0 on a LCD display project using UTFT but I cannot compile even after some changes in the code, it complains about GPIOD_PDOR and other ports. I am not skilled enough to create this port of UTFT...
  5. L

Add support for Teensy to MySensors library

Great, works right out of the box. Please go ahead and ask for a pull request. We can even try to work on the other parts (I'd love to see the Arduino OTA which is part of the Bootloader ported to Teensy :-) GREAT WORK !!!
  6. L

Thanks Paul. Yes, you're more than right. MySensors is an ecosystem on its own. There are several features I don't expect to have ported to Teensy soon such as OTA updates, a specific low-power bootloader, a communications gateway, support for several other radios besides NRF24L01+, etc. I...
  7. L

Hi Paul, Always thanks for the fantastic work. I am using an old and trysty Teensy 3.1 as a home energy monitor using eMonLib as a basis. It monitors 3 mains phases (Voltage and Current) and 6 output circuits (Current), using Pedvide's ADC to speed things up. Now I need to integrate it with...
Back