Search results

1. Synthetech

Terminate an active Audio Object?

I posted this question in Audio Projects but had no response, so I will try here now.. Is there a way to terminate an active Audio Object such as a Synthesizer Waveform or effect object? I noticed there is a Begin command to activate the object, but I see no End command to terminate the...
  2. Synthetech

Terminate an active Audio Object?

I noticed a Audio Object isn't active until you make the Begin statement. But is there a End statement of sorts?? I was curious if I could terminate either Audio Waveforms, amps, mixers, filters and effects objects in a running sketch. Point is to stop them to give relinquish processing power...
  3. Synthetech

Monophonic Keys, Portamento and LFO Pitch Modulation

well after a lot of banging my head against the keys I managed to get my Seenthysizer to: Emulate a Monophonic Keyboard. Do Portamento slides. Have a LFO Pitch Modulation. Do Pitch Bending. I have a lot of kinks to iron out in it. Mainly figure out the math to tame down the controls...
  4. Synthetech

Please Help with my MonoSynth emulation...

Ok so you may have seen my Seenthysizer... https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/42266-Project-quot-Seenthysizer-quot inside there you will find info about my ongoing quest to make a really cool Virtual Analog Synth using Teensy 3.5+ (again, here is a link to the Ctrlr app I use to...
  5. Synthetech

Project "Seenthysizer"

Well after a few weeks of learning to program through trial and error and lots of research, I have a working MIDI controlled synthesizer made with a Teensy 3.5 and the Audio Library. I present the "Seenthysizer"! (v1.0) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVdPEy9sTUk It's a start.. most...
  6. Synthetech

MIDI notes to trigger Audio Board synth?

Very new to Teensy and soon will order a Audio board with a 3.5 Teensy. I have looked and searched, but can't seem to find any examples of a simple MIDI triggered "Sound Module" made using the Audio Board and Audio Library. I have seen a few examples of direct switch triggering of synths made...
Back