Search results

1. N

Searching On Small Words

I know there is a post on the forum where pjrc has described the limitations on using Pin 13. I need to see it because I'm trying to use every pin on my T4.1 and I need to check that my usage of 13 will not break the rules. So my question is: How do you search for things that have small...
  2. N

Unable find Teensy Loader after Mac Update to Sonoma

I'm lost. Was running a stable Teensyduino 1.59 Beta 3 (Arduino 1.8.19) locally. Then upgraded my Mac to Sonoma. No other change (I think!). When I do cmd R to compile (not upload) I get Unable find Teensy Loader. (p) Is the Teensy Loader application running? as below: Have I lost any...
  3. N

analogWriteFrequency

My understanding (which is very limited) is that the analogWriteFrequency function assigns the nearest allowed frequency rather than the exact frequency passed in the parameter. Would it be possible in a future Teesyduino update for this function to return the value it has set? Apologies if...
  4. N

PIN Definition

I think I remember seeing a thread on this forum describing the perils of specifying a pin number to functions in a variable rather than as an explicit digit. If somebody could point me to it I would be grateful. I have used the search function without success.
  5. N

Relationship between TeensyTimerTool and Pins

I am having trouble using TeensyTimerTool timers correctly. I am using T3.6s . My experience level is greater than Arduino Uno but well below the level of many contributors on this forum. My question is: "Is there a relationship between timers and pins? Does my use of timers affect what I...
  6. N

How to handle divide by zero on a T3.6?

The title says it all - How do you handle divide by zero on a T3.6? What happens if you don't supply any handling? I've been using T3.6s for a number of years and I don't remember bumping into this before.
  7. N

Query Re Connecting Multiple Teensies Together

I am using a T3.6 [A] to manage 3 stepper motors and a second T3.6 [B] to display data about it. I have connected output pins from A to input pins on B and vice-versa. I have connected the GNDs of A and B together. I power A via a power-only USB cable and B by a USB cable to my laptop. Is...
  8. N

T3.6 Interrupts Problem

My project is to move the head of a metal-working mill using a stepper motor controlled by a T3.6, using the mill's built-in DRO to know where the head has got to. (This is not the usual way of doing it.) The DRO display provides power to the Scale which reports the movement by changing the...
  9. N

Multiple T3.6 Using DMA

Please find below my code for linking 2-n T3.6s using DMA 8 bit parallel data transfer a round-robin record transfer using 4-508 byte records identical code on all processors This is just a fun program with no practical application as far as I can see as it uses too many pins leaving few useful...
  10. N

Teensy + Adafruit FONA Problem - timedRead() is private in Stream.h

Hi. I have a problem with using a Teensy 3.6 with an adafruit Fona 3G (EU) in that it fails to compile an adafruit fona example because timedRead() is private. I am a retired mainframe programmer with only very basic C skills so my error may be simple, any hints as to where I should go next...
Back