Search results

1. A

Can't use LPTMR0 on teensy 3.0.

Now the board is working. But when reading LPTMR0_CNR register I got "0" every time. Other registers of LPTMR0 is reading correctly. Here is my config of this timer. I need to set prescaler to 8, no interrupts LPTMR0_PSR = 0x10; LPTMR0_CSR = 0x05; What I'm doing wrong?
  2. A

Thanks! I'll try.
  3. A

I'm now trying to adapt one library from AVR to teensy3. When I failed when LPTMR I begin to rewright this library to work with micros() but It was a bad idea.
  4. A

Hello. I want to use LPTMR0 timer in my project, but when I try to read any LPTMR0 register board hangs. for example I loaded simple blink sketch and inserted there something like x = LPTMR0_CNR; at the end of the main loop. Sketch is compiling and uploading as usual, but after restart...
  5. A

how can I know what interrupt (edge) I get in teensy 3.0

some pulses in serial signal are less then 5 microsecords and with digitalRead inside this interrupt I have some errors from time to time. I don't know why, I think that digitalRead works slowly. I think that code like this #define INPUT_IS_SET (bit_is_set(DATAIN_PIN, DATAIN)) #define...
  6. A

I tried to check seconw way with two interrupts. So in this case attachInterrupt(11, test, RISING); attachInterrupt(12, test1, FALLING); woks only one interrupt from most pin. So it is impossible to attach more then one interrupt. Is it right?
  7. A

Hello I'm trying to decode serial signal with teensy 3.0. I'm connecting the receiver to digital pin 10. In my code I turning on interrupt 10 with this command attachInterrupt(11, test, CHANGE); I need to measure time before interrupts and I have to know, what interrupt do I have, from...
  8. A

teensy 2.0 self-powered usb serial port problem

I'm building usb self powered device on teensy 2.0. I need keyboard&mouse&serial support. Also I need that device started to work immediately after power connection. Important notice, when teensy is powered, USB host system is powered off. It start to work later. I isolated VBUS and UVCC from...
Back