Search results

1. B

Firmata on Tennsy 3.2

That got it working, thanks Paul! If anyone else runs into this, on OS X the file was here on my machine: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Firmata/Boards.h In that file look for: ... // Teensy 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 ... #define IS_PIN_DIGITAL(p) ((p) >= 0 && (p) <= 33) ... And...
  2. B

Firmata on Tennsy 3.2

Thanks again Manitou. I tried the setup you described and it worked well. I had actually been testing with a USB -> TTL cable connected to Serial1 and I still can't get that to work. I tried replacing the following line in Standard Firmata: Firmata.begin(57600); With: Serial1.begin(57600)...
  3. B

Firmata on Tennsy 3.2

Great, thanks Manitou. How did you have your board connected to your host computer? Just with the regular USB cable or did you attache a USB->TTL cable to one of the serial ports on the board? Thanks so much.
  4. B

Firmata on Tennsy 3.2

Firmata on Teensy 3.2 Hi there, I'm interested in recommendations on running Firmata on a Teensy 3.2. I found some downloads here https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_Firmata.html. They don't make any reference to 3.x teensys though so i'm wondering if they're intended for 3.x series. I tried...
Back