Search results

1. J

SDR without audio adaptor board

Has anyone implemented an SDR using the Teensy internal ADC's and internal DAC (or PWM)?
  2. J

No PC speaker audio from Teensy 3.2

I have my Teensy 3.2 programmed with a simple sine generator (Audio Library) connected to the Usb output. On my Windows 10 computer, I have a program called "Soundcard Scope". I have all the Input setup options set to "Digital Audio Interface Teensy" and all the Output setup options set to my PC...
  3. J

Using Teensy onboard ADC with audio library

I'm trying to create a simple test jig using the Audio Design Tool to generate a sine and recover it using the Teensy onboard ADC. My connection code looks like this: AudioSynthWaveformSine sine1; AudioInputAnalogStereo adc1; AudioConnection patchCord1(sine1, 0, adc1, 0)...
  4. J

Teensy 4.0 filters without audio shield

I want to use the Teensy 4.0 board for some communications-quality audio filters (LPF, HPF, BPF, etc). It seems to me that the on-board ADC and DAC should be sufficient for this. Can someone point me to a project where someone has done this? Joe
  5. J

Teensy3.2 + audio board + purple board + PJRC ILI9341 color display

I have these boards plugged together in a stack. Without the audio board in the stack, I can get the color display to work with the example sketches using pins 9 and 10 as DC and CS. When I put the audio board in the stack, even modifying the defines to pins 20 and 21 per the web page, all I get...
Back