Search results

1. C

PWMServo High frequency Digital Servos issues

Hello manitou, Thank you, will have a look at it.
  2. C

Hi Brtaylor, Thank you for Quick reply..Actually in my code i am updating the servo position in variables and making a call to update all servos every 10msec. so if i change to analog write i got to use as following. 1. in setup analogWriteFrequency(4, 300) analogWriteResolution(12)...
  3. C

Hello paul, i am using Teensy3.6 with PWMServo library. I am using Hitech High speed servo which needs 760uS to 1020uS, with 200 to 500Hz. standard servo PWM range of 1000 to 2000us,50hz wont work. How can i increase the PWMfrequency to 200hz from 50Hz. i think,Library still accepts input min &...
  4. C

SBUS Library

Hi,brian thanks for your kind reply. immediately after making this post, i was able to solve the issue, by mapping the outputs. receiver outputs was min 982, max 2006. so scaled it to that range from (172 to 1811)..Thank u
  5. C

SBUS Library

Hello brian, thanks for the sbus library. i am having problem in scaling the values. i can see that, when transmitter is sending 982 (minimum value on pixhawk), the code receives it as 172 and when it sends 2006,it receives as 1811. this becomes nonlinear, i dont understand how to recover and...
Back