Search results

1. 3

Weired torque senor reading

Hello folks, We are using a torque senor (TRT-500, reaction torque sensor) to measure the torque produced from our motorized knee exoskeleton. Our motor system uses maxon motor and gearbox and is coupled with external bevel gears. We are now just testing its system response. The motor system...
  2. 3

Question about binary data sent from Matlab to Teensy 3.2

Dear all, I have a question about sending integer data from Matlab to Teensy 3.2 (Teensy is working in the Arduino environment). For example. in the matlab, I used these following two lines to send the data array A to Arduino. A = [128 -2 129]; fwrite(arduinoCom,A,'int32'); I know the...
  3. 3

Teensy 3.2 and Maxon motor encoder (+5V power supply)

Thanks lot, tni. Sorry, I did update code to use pin 2 and 3. My coworker and I just realized as well that some syntax used for typical Arduino board should be modified to be used in the code for Teensy. We found out a library for encoder used with Teensy and built our main code from there to...
  4. 3

Teensy 3.2 and Maxon motor encoder (+5V power supply)

Dear All, I am working on a project to connect Teensy 3.2 to read maxon motor encoder data. This is the specification sheet of maxon encoder. We can simply connect channel A and channel B, ground and 5v power supply to a microcontroller (like Teensy 3.2, Arduino Duo, and Arduino Uno...
Back