Search results

1. A

BlackLed problems with ws2812

I'm making a mural for Christmas at home that contains 3 universes. In total I will put 10 murals with 10 teensy. Is it difficult to adapt your code for rgbw pixels? for example for the pixel sk6812. Thank you for your interest and congratulations again for your project. 👍🏻👍🏻
  2. A

(applause) I congratulate you for making a pcb of this. =)
  3. A

Congratulations. It really is a good job. I use w5100 because I only need 3 universes. I have tried other codes and blackled I like it more because it supports rgbw with other pixels. Have you tried blackled? when I charge it to the teensy it does not work. I do not even receive 1 universe...
  4. A

Blackled is a library that operates 11 artnet universes with ww5100. That's what I'm trying to do. Yes compile if you follow these instructions:https://github.com/vertigo-dk/BlackLED The system is well wired because I have used it with 2 different libraries. Thank you very much for showing...
  5. A

Hello everyone. I'm trying blackled because it seems it's better than octows2811 and artnet I have tried with jinx and madrix and it does not work when I turn on the teensy it does not turn on the rgb test. I have wiznet w5100 chinese and teensy 3.2...
  6. A

OctoSK6812+Artnet+ 280ledsSK6812 x4: Blackled from Alex-Arc

Hi Alex, i cant compile. Can you help me?
Back