Search results

1. V

Teensy 3.6 + Audio Shield + TFT Screen + Ethernet = is it possible?

Hi! I'm trying to use Teensy 3.6 + 2 Audio Shields(for quad output) + ILI9341 Color TouchScreen + Ethernet module on W5500 chip via Wiz820io adaptor kit. Everything in this chain was connected and worked fine until I've connected an Ethernet module and initialized with Ethernet.begin(). The...
  2. V

Problem - Wav audio file plays a little bit faster than it must

Is there a way to solve it? The pitch error is not so important. But timing error really matters. My teensy plays a wav file along with the metronome clicks (which are accurately generated by teensy). Sometimes I have a 10-15 minutes long wav tracks. With these teensy playing errors I'll have a...
  3. V

Thanks for reply! Teensy's CPU clock timing is ok. It's the first thing I've checked. Checked with PC's clock it's really accurate.
  4. V

While building my project using teensy 3.6 and audio shield I have a problem. The wav audio file plays a little bit faster that it must. I start playing the same file from my PC and from Teensy using AudioPlaySdWav object. The playing process starts at the same time perfectly synchronized. But...
  5. V

Audio library and SdFat Library

Hello! Thanks for such an outstanding product as Teensy!! I have the same problem with using SdFat library with Teensy. I need to play a MIDI file along with WAV using your Audio Library. As stated the Audio Library uses modified version of SD library for better performance but MD_MIDIFile...
  6. V

MP3-Player Lib, with example

Do you plan update your library to support multiple file decoding for teensy 3.5-3.6? It would be really useful function!
  7. V

MP3-Player Lib, with example

Hello! Thank for the giant work! The library really rocks! But is there a way to play 2 mp3 files simultaniously? I need to mix 2 mp3 files using mixer audio object from Teensy audio library. But when I try to play 2 mp3 files or 1 mp3+ 1 aac only one file plays.
Back