Search results

1. G

Teency 4.1 i2s dac reccomendation

Hi all, I've done a fee projects with my 3.6's and they have been great. So this project I'm treating my self to a 4.1 but would like to have a dac with line in if possible. The pjrc sgtl5000 board would be good but its got an unneeded sd card port, I may have to go this way, but has anyone else...
  2. G

Ra8876

I know its a real long shot but has anyone had success with this display (https://www.buydisplay.com/spi-1280x400-7-84-ips-tft-lcd-module-with-ra8876-capacitive-touch-panel) ? I have tried contacting buydisplay but they cant help. The display is based on the RA8876 chip and im having trouble...
  3. G

Car Speed Sensor

Hello, i need the wisdom of the smart electronics people. The project is im building a speedo corrector for a car (im basically putting a focus 2ltr zetec engine into a car built in the 70's). The car uses a 3 wire sensor which outputs 10v when in front of metal and 0v when non present. The...
  4. G

LS7366R advice

Hi guys and girls, Hopefully you can help me. Ive been trying all day to solve this and i think im currently stuck. Ive got a teensy 3.5 on spi1 linked to a LS7366R and it should have a 4 byte counter. but no matter what i do it only ever seems to count on the first 2 bytes and nothing more...
  5. G

Basic optoisolator advice

Sorry for asking such a basic question, but i just want to be 1000% sure before i design it into my pcb and find out its not right. I basically have a 5V source, that i want to be isolated, but i want to be able to trigger a pin on the teensy (3.5). Normally ive seen images on the net where the...
  6. G

differential linear glass scale output

Hello hopefully someone smart will be able to point me in the right direction. Im looking read a linear glass scale with my arduino for a project im doing. Only problem is i have some glass scales that are single ended and some that are differential (eia422) I would like to build a standard...
Back