Search results

1. D

Running out of heap-Space using String objects

I found a Q&D solution to prevent Strings allocating heap memory bei using EXTMEM buffers like that: res[n].setBuffer(resbuf[n - stn], 1000); // res[] is in EXTMEM as well as resbuf[][] res[n] = ename; //This function does the magic: void String::setBuffer(char *b,int cap) { buffer = b...
  2. D

WebGui for Teensy 4.1

If someone's interested in the SW (Teensy 4.1 on platforrmio and node.js as webserver), I'll post links to github.
  3. D

Teensy 4.1 native SPDIF out doen't synchronize

I tried 3 different devices (with 44.1kHz SR SPDIF in) to connect to the T 4.1. The best I got was some expected sound with lots of clicks and noise. The other 2 just produced noise. The same program worked with the T 4. What am I'm missing here?
  4. D

Teensy 4.1 MIDI iN using 6N138 5V or 3.3V

Does the IC work with 3.3V or does it need 5V? If 5V, is the output compatible with Rx0 Pin?
  5. D

Teensy 4.1 MIDI out on Serial2 doesn't work

I tried to get this code working: #include <MIDI.h> MIDI_CREATE_INSTANCE(HardwareSerial, Serial2, MIDI); const int channel = 1; void setup() { MIDI.begin(); } void loop() { int note; for (note=10; note <= 127; note++) { MIDI.sendNoteOn(note, 100, 2); delay(200)...
  6. D

Connect SSD 1309 OLED to Teensy 4.1 with SPI (MOS1 and SCK1)

Which library would work with this configuration? I tried Adafruit,Sparkfun and U8X8 libraries. I got some white noise from Sparkfun, so the device is working, but other libraries where jsut dark. Please direct me to the right track. BTW I tried that also with the MOS0 and SCK0 pins.
  7. D

Connecting 2 teensy 4.0 with audio signals

What is is the easiest way to connect 2 Teensy (4.0 or 3.6) to stream audio from the first to the second without using any DAC/ADC in between. My Audio project becomes to complex to be handled by one T40, so my idea is to split the work between 2 T40s and pass the MIDI via OSC from 1st T40 to...
  8. D

T40 with CPU Max >33%=> noise and stuttering

I'm working on a rather large project (6 voices with filters, vca, delay etc). When I'm using more than 1 voice at a given constellation (more than 10 sin osc at the same time), I'm getting louad noises and the audio stutters. The measure Memory max is 42 and CPU max is 34%. Is that a reasonable...
  9. D

Teensy 4.0: Audible noise with external delay.

As soon, as I activate the external delay, I can hear some 375Hz noise at the output of the Audio Shield. The noise doesn't come from the delay itself it seems to be inducted directly to the output (via DAC?). Is this a known issue or are there ways to suppress this annoying noise? The internal...
  10. D

Buchla LPG like module

I'm looking for a LPG module. Has someone already implemented one yet? Or any idea. how to do that? AFAIK, it just a VCA and VCF controllled by the same env. gen., but I can't get it right. It sound different to my analog module.
  11. D

Extending the Audio library: moog filter, fm waveform and DC with multisegment env.

For my hang-drum project, I needed a few enhancements. Find them here: I still have to add some documentary, but the interface to the modules are quite similar to the ones, they are based on: Moog (state variable) waveform_fm (sine_fm and waveform) DC (dc and env) (I only added a few lines of...
Back