Search results

1. A

[posted] Teensy Thumb Keyboard

Hi all! Here is a breakout board I put together in the shape of a thumb keyboard for the Teensy 3.2. Features Beginner friendly through hole soldering. 60 keys arranged in a familiar qwerty layout with number keys arranged in a numpad. SPI, I2C, and 2 additional GPIOs broken out. Aside from...
  2. A

Teensy Pin Planner Spreadsheet

I'm sure someone has already done this but here is a google sheet with the teensy 3.2 pins broken out into rows. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10itCENupx40QLhzX2CuP2VxefICy6ZocX2SGuENmwmg/edit?usp=sharing I was trying to see if I could hand build a t-chordstrum since the seller is...
  3. A

Lua interpreter example?

I'd like to be able to run some scripts from an SD card to control application behavior. Has anyone tried this using Lua on the Teensy 3.6? I'm aware of eLua but don't want to run the whole Teensy in Lua, just application specific code. To be more specific I'd like to write little games or...
  4. A

Teensy 3.6 DAC0/1 to Audio Board Headphone amp

Hi all, Apologies if this is covered elsewhere in the forum, I wasn't able to find it. Is it possible to use Teensy 3.6 DACs with the audio board line-in? What connections are needed for that? I'm hoping to not use BCLK, MCLK, LRCLK as mounting the audio board on top of the teensy will be...
Back