Search results

1. L

Substitute Teensy 3.2 chip

Hello everyone, Recently I broke a Teensy 3.2 and I tried to desolder the chip with no luck: My question is: If I had properly desoldered the chip and solder in place a new one, would it work assuming that the rest of the PCB is good looking? As far as I understood the bootloader is in...
  2. L

Teensy3.2 + MPU9250 i2c issue

Hello everyone, My MPU9250 module is working fine with SPI interface. When I try to read it by i2c I can't get it to work beacuse of the popular pullup resistor issue. I'm quarantined in Italy and have no access to physical resistors. But when using i2c_t3 library I can recognize the i2c addess...
  3. L

Speech recognition with Teensy 3.2

Hi to everyone! I would like to know if there is a library which allow to take input commands (in the style of amazon alexa, or google echo), using teensy 3.2 + the audio module! Thank you in advance, Leo
  4. L

Array operations

Hi everyone, I'm working with Teensy 3.2 and I'm here to ask if there is a fast way (e.g. parallel computations) to multiply element-wise two arrays like array1: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 array2: 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2...
  5. L

Baudrate setting

Why the serial communication baudrate (UART0) cannot be set? Is there any way to unlock this? I tried also by setting registers, but i did not succeed. const int led = 13; static volatile uint8_t rx_buffer_head = 0; static volatile uint8_t rx_buffer_tail = 0; static volatile uint8_t...
  6. L

Multiplexing bits in Pin Control Register

Hi everyone, I'm trying to understand how void serial_begin(uint32_t divisor) function works (it is in the file serial1.c). Is this function that one that is called when the common "Serial.begin(baudrate);" is invoked in the arduino IDE? Then I walked through that ...|PORT_PCR_MUX(3); break...
  7. L

Cycles to LDVAL in PIT explanation (IntervalTimer)

Hi everyone, I was trying to analyze the IntervalTimer function to understand the implementation and its correspondence on the data sheet. I cannot understand why the cycles to set on LDVALn (Timer Load VALue register) are dependent on F_BUS in IntervalTimer.h Here is the line 53 taken by the...
  8. L

Error when serial.print() to LabVIEW in interrupt

Hi everyone! I'm trying to acquire two analog signals @1kHz, my fixed sampling frequency. To accomplish this i'm using the library IntervalTimer and calling a function every 1000 microseconds. The next step that i cannot manage to do is to collect this live stream of data while displaying it in...
Back