Search results

1. E

S/pdif

Looks good! I've tested the beta 1.41 teensyduino version and it worked :) I would be interested in some CPU load information though...
  2. E

S/pdif

Sure! I would be honored! Perhaps some clock settings changes are necessary to make it compatible with the rest of the audio library. I've tested with the internal 44117Hz of the Teensy audio library and my 01V96 understands the signal, but I don't know if it violates the ADAT specs or if...
  3. E

SPDIF input

Frank, Any luck with this yet? What about an initial CPU-intensive loop in which to calculate the clock source of the SPDIF by measuring the edges of the input signal and then setup an internal I2S clock for continuous reading (in a similar way as your SPDIF output implementation works)? Or...
  4. E

S/pdif

I am very excited to let you know I've created a 8ch TOSLINK ADAT Optical output plugin for Teensy, based on the SPDIF example by Frank Boesing. Code, Information & demonstration video : https://github.com/EjaYF/teensy-adat-toslink.
  5. E

S/pdif

Yep, I am quite new to Teensy and this kept me busy the whole weekend. But so far without success. I don't know whether this is doable, because of the usage of NRZI of the whole frame, which costs a bit more processing power than the Biphase mark encoding used in the SPDIF implementation. Also...
Back