Search results

1. I

3D Rendering on Teensy

Just wanted to say this looks like a great software renderer. I wanted to ask if you had any connection to the demoscene at all?
  2. I

Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test

@Frank B I don't think 15 fps is going to be good for video, at least 25-30 fps is needed for persistence of vision or it's going to look choppy. For game and computer emulators, 50-60 fps is needed or it's just going to look like the games / demos are dropping frames. I guess the 256 color mode...
  3. I

Arduino Music Player

Love your replay routine. Absolutely awesome work / wizardry! I hacked it to work with the Teensy Audio Library and might churn out a new audio object if I can get motivated.
  4. I

Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test

Offtopic: Here's the mod player hacked / ported to the audio library and some lame TFT action / starfield I made with a T3.6. It's running at ~140 frames on my custom audio / video board, but there's not many cycles left to do anything pretty. Bring on the T4! Incidentally, the board is for a...
  5. I

[posted] Commodore C64 Emulation on a Teensy 3.6 Microcontroller

>Error while detecting libraries included by C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Teensy6 4_new\Teensy64.cpp Is it just a typo? "\Teensy6 4_new\" has an extra space in it.
  6. I

@Frank B: I was wondering if you were doing any d64 work?. I have d64 image loading on my Teensy64 and the framework for a menu loader working. I haven't had time to do the writes yet. If your not tackling this, I will spend the time to finish it. The menu is native asm app that uses an invalid...
  7. I

@Frank B: Pullrequest completed.
  8. I

I've made a 3d printed case for the Teensy64 and added a battery, usb charger, amplifier and speaker. It's basically a mobile c64 now, which explains the SX64-II on the case. I'm happy to add the STL / Fusion 360 files to the repo if wanted.
  9. I

@defragster I have this one on the way: https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/sd2iec-classic.html It looks like I could squeeze that in pretty easily and have a slower but more compatible drive as an option. It will be handy for testing if I end up finishing the code. I asked the manufacturer about...
  10. I

Some more progress on the D64 disk images. I need to take in to account a few things like wildcards, secondaryAddress, SEQ files and then do the write code. Looks like it is going to work with the same restrictions as SD2IEC but much faster and less compatible.
  11. I

I think I will end up with a less compatible implementation than the sd2iec that loads incredibly quickly. I won't do all the extra copy protection sectors in the d64 format or other image formats with additional tracks/BAM, GEOS etc Directory listing is now complete and I am just starting to...
  12. I

@gothmag I am happy to submit any changes to github and have Frank decide if it's clean enough. His code is pretty darn nice.
  13. I

@gothmag I just received my Teensy64 board and have been having a play. I've started doing a basic implementation of the D64 image format. There is a good library available called diskimage.c, though it appears to load the entire disk image into memory. I don't think this is good on a...
  14. I

@defragster: Thanks. I have pm'd Frank. I am chasing down a TFT version luckily.
  15. I

How can I get a board? I've managed to compile no problem, would like to make something more permanent and play around making launcher / menu for prg's.
Back