Search results

1. A

Teensy 3.6 SPI to TTS-click board Help to speed-up code for near to real-time acces

I use this code #include <SPI.h> #include <string.h> #include "S1V30120_defines.h" #include "text_to_speech_img.h" #define S1V30120_RST 33 #define S1V30120_RDY 34 #define S1V30120_CS 10 #define S1V30120_MUTE 15 String mytext = "Success! Look at me, I can speak. I'm the best!"...
  2. A

Casio USB-MIDI to Class-Compliant USB-MIDI Converter

The wk-110 usb out seems to work on linux. So you can connect the usb out to the teensy 3.6 usb-host in and see what comes in on the port. Dian
  3. A

Help me: Teensy 3.6 is missing

Hangba2308 i have the UHS lib running on the teensy3.6 with the UHS-mini board, i bought at the tkjelectronics shop, that one is good for teensy3.6 and you get support from the guys who made it. Take the new UHS 2.0 version. I had that error also but not anymore after using the newer version...
  4. A

UHS lib and teensy 3.6

Updating to 1.41and lowering the cpu-speed did the job. Ps4 controller data accepted by the UHS mini board and 2.0 lib, to the teensy and then printed in the serialport. Very good. Thanks for the support. Look into the usb-host-t3 later on. Dian
  5. A

UHS lib and teensy 3.6

Thanks, i give that all a try. And let you know about UHS-lib, And about t3 PS4 support. That's great work. Dian
  6. A

UHS lib and teensy 3.6

Because of the support of especialy the PS4-controller. The UHS library 2.0 and now also the new 3.0 version have a lot of support. And for a long time the 2.0 UHS library is used together with the teensys. Dian from the Netherlands
  7. A

UHS lib and teensy 3.6

Hello i just got the mini usb host shield. Got it quick working with an Arduino mega. But with the teensy 3.6 i got it one time working and later on i tryed it again and yhen it did not work with the board_qc sketch. The teensy seems to react strange on the UHS, and maybe on it's libraries. And...
  8. A

PiTFT v2 STMPE610 and ILI9341 combo Touch not working

What i find strange in the hole story: why do the sketches use SPI-pins, and TFT_CS 10 with it, and TFT_DC 9, and STMPE_CS 8 Non of the sketches use a RT_INT pin, and this pitft screen and controller is using the same components, the smtpe610 and the ili9341. Thanks for your help
  9. A

Hello, KurtE thanks for the reply, Indeed this goes to pin 8 on the Teensy : display configured with the pin26 on the connector(CE1) going to the Teensy pin 8 STMPE_CS pin, i forgot the 8. you are thoroughly, thats good cause thats needed. And now we go in the right direction because i...
  10. A

Hello, i have a Pitft STMPE610 and ILI9341 combo, Adafruit ID:1601 The resistive touchscreen part i want to get working, with a Teensy 3.6 but the appoch from the sketches does not seem to work, from the documentation it seems the resistive STMPE_CS pin goes to CE1 and further spi to spi...
  11. A

Teensy 3.6 with usb host shield

Hello, i use the Sparkfun USBhostshield board Rev 3, and it works great with an Arduino Duemilanova. Use the PS4 controller with it, works great and like to use this library on the Teensy3.6, for it's great support on other things, but interfacing with a PS4-controller is not there. Now i am...
  12. A

Starting a project based on Teensy 3.6

Hello Glennzone, are you still around, i was wondering how your project is going. I now have the Teensy 3.6 in the house for 3 weeks and got the host part running, is accepting midi in over usb in. What is where you are with your midi over usb project. Dian
  13. A

I was wondering how can one connect a host computer to a host teensy, the answer is that one can only connect the devices attached to it, so take a computer a teensy, two usb midi devices and a couple of midi cables. Comp - usb device midi in ------ midi out...
  14. A

Usb host (computer)to usb host(teensy)

Hello everybody reading this interesting post, First i have to say sorry for the (unintended) double post, and thanks for the reply's and advice and great support. I was enthausiastic about glennzone's project and this question was important to myself, i was helping myself to find the answer and...
  15. A

Usb host (computer)to usb host(teensy) like i stated in the first line, host to host, so teensy is the host usb device talking to usb devices, and then(also) talking to the computer. How can one connect them. I want to sent midi from one to another over usb. And paul's right, i am helping...
  16. A

I was wondering how can one connect a computer to the teensy. For usb communication i mean. Not for serial, or is that just the wsy to do it right. I mean the computer is a host and has host input( put in a usb cable) but teensy will be the host too. That can not be good, there is one host. Can...
  17. A

I was wondering how can one connect a computer to the teensy. For usb communication i mean. Not for serial, or is that just right. I mean the computer is a host and has host input( put in a usb cable) but teensy will be the host too. That can not be good, there is one host. This thing is nice...
  18. A

Yeah thanks for the reply KurkE, i reather had the support from the teensy but yeah i like combining and if i see that direction is not using that, i look the other way to get things done, but i will always come back, so i learn a very lot, So that's how i come to the Usb host lib, i use it on...
  19. A

Hello to you all teensy users, my brand new teensy arrives soon, i am very exited especialy about the great usability because there are so many libraries for, so the things on the board can be used, one depends on another. Just thinking why not use the usb host shield and use that library. And...
  20. A

teensy the usb-host and MiDi Just curious, i can't see why this can only be happening with MIDI over usb I understand that you want to intercept data, but you can intercept midi data and sent it at any time you will. With a hardware tx/rx midi in and out you can do all of this, and store things...
  21. A

How to use the audio adapter thumbwheel potentiometer?

Hello, what i see in the code is that you do not use lineInLevel, so try to uncomment that and see what happens. Because you use micGain, maybe some conflicts happen. Dian from the Netherlands
Back