Search results

1. J

The eRPC (Embedded Remote Procedure Call) from NXP

I have made a port of the eRPC library to Teensy for test purposes. It can be found there: https://github.com/jasa/teensy_erpc if anyone wants to try it out. It depends on the case, but it can certainly be recommended if you are considering using someting like nanopb. Read NXP's wiki for...
  2. J

Reboot out of control in hardfault handler

I have a problem with following code, the Teensy board reboots before the hardfault handler is finished printing out the message. It's like a hidden watchdog :-) It seems to be a specific problem with core/teensy3 and not if i try another framework. Any suggestions. debug.h #ifndef DEBUG_H_...
  3. J

Missing Auxiliary control register in kinetic.h

It look like the SCB _ACTRL register is missing in the kinetic.h Maybe not the most important one, but it should be there. #define SCB_ACTRL (*(volatile uint32_t *)0xE000E008) // Auxiliary control register Bits 31:10 Reserved Bit 9 DISOOFP Disables...
  4. J

Is there any need for a Remote Teensy API or a "Teensy on a wire" project :-)

Is there any need for a Remote Teensy API or a "Teensy on a wire" project :-) First, sorry for my bad grammar skills. I have made a small high efficient ActiveObject framework for real time programming, and for testing in that connection I ended up with a kind of remote device API on a Teensy...
  5. J

Teensy3.6 clock frequency

I found a mismatch in the 180 Mhz clock configuration in Tensyduino The only way to hit a 180 Mhz clock in HS mode exactly with a 16 Mhz crystal with Kinetis own online clock tools is the following parameters: MCG.VDIV.scale, value: '45' MCG.PRDIV.scale, value: '2' SIM.OUTDIV2.scale, value...
Back