Search results

1. E

XPT2046_Touchscreen - Library - Question around wiring up with Teensy 3.6

Thank You, this was the right answer... now it works fine! I changed the PINs in my test: #include <ILI9341_t3.h> #include <font_Arial.h> // from ILI9341_t3 #include <XPT2046_Touchscreen.h> #include <SPI.h> // #define CS_PIN 28 // #define TIRQ_PIN 29 // #include "Adafruit_GFX.h" // #include...
  2. E

XPT2046_Touchscreen - Library - Question around wiring up with Teensy 3.6

Hi, I bought a TFT TJCTM24024-SPI which uses a XPT2046 to manage the touchscreen. luckely I found the Library for it at https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/XPT2046_Touchscreen/blob/master/examples/ILI9341Test/ILI9341Test.ino because of my small breadboard I tried to make mostly short wires and...
  3. E

Play samples at different pitches by MIDI

Hi all, I was searching for the same and did not want to use an extra granular playback. With my solution, the play_wav_sd.cpp and play_wav_sd.h are changed and use SDFAT-Lib to be able to read other filenames. They got an extra attribute to change the pitch defined in float. 1.0 = same speed...
  4. E

SF2 / MIDI-Player for Audio Library or simple Stretching of WAV-Files ?

Hi all, after some days I am able to change the speed of a played WAV-File. 1. I replaced the files play_sd_wav.h and play_sd_wav.cpp .. still 16bit and the current version is only able to stretch 44.1kHz 16Bit-Stereo-Files. Mono-Files and other sampling-times are on the ToDo-List. If someone...
  5. E

Audio-Example WavFilePlayer for Teensy 3.6 not compiling

Thx, that fixed it. After installing 1.47-beta6 it compiles well. Tank You very much! Best Regards Erich
  6. E

Audio-Example WavFilePlayer for Teensy 3.6 not compiling

Hi, I tried to compile the example WavFilePlayer.ino 1:1 but it reports only errors: I use Arduino 1.8.9 and I have copied the last version into the folder Arduino/libraries/ I tried the example from my local pc from example-folder and from the Github-Repo. Both did result in the same error...
  7. E

Project with 2 SSD1106/SSD1306 I2C-OLED on Teensy 3.6

It works on the teensy 3.6 without Pullup-Resistors. Perhaps they are inside the OLED-Baords. I use 2 cheap OLED-Boards with 4 Pins each, GND, VCC, SCL and SCA. Both use the same I2C-Address but they use different I2C-Ports. I thought that it is much more complex, but finally it was very easy...
  8. E

SF2 / MIDI-Player for Audio Library or simple Stretching of WAV-Files ?

Hi all, I had played around with the ESP32 last year and had found this library from Earle Philhower III and used it as a Sample-Player in my project. https://github.com/earlephilhower/ESP8266Audio I moved only a bit of the code from ESP8266 to my ESP32 and was surprised to get it working. In my...
  9. E

Converter WAV-File to Hex-File in Javascript

Hi all, for a Sound-Project with an ESP8266 I had converterd an existing Javscript-Page. Unzip it locally and start it. It provides a very basic gui to upload an file and it converts it into a HEX-File. I have used it well to convert WAV-Files (16 Bit / Mono). You have to wait a while till the...
Back