Search results

1. O

Lua interpreter example?

I was able to build and execute lua 5.3.4. I haven't figured out how to incorporate lua 'files' into my project yet though, so I am just executing strings. Once I figure out how to add files to my project I will clean it up and do some more investigation. Unfortunately I am away and will be...
  2. O

How to Connect ITEAD 2.8” TFT to Teensy 3.6?

I will order the PJRC one and pick it up when I am in the USA later in March. 10fps is fine for my UI purposes, and I am still very excited for this display. For the meantime I picked up a 4x20 HD44780 display, which is working fine for now. Thanks everybody for your help here!
  3. O

Thanks, I checked it out. Is it slow? In adafruit's product video they say it takes a second refresh the screen.
  4. O

Thanks, I have looked into it and agree with you guys that it does look complicated and I would definitely need a lot of help. Is there a list of displays that are known to work with Teensy 3.6? Or can anybody recommend a touch screen that I might be able to get sooner here in Sweden? Big...
  5. O

Thanks for your responses! The controller is the HX8357. Does that help? I did manage to find a data sheet for the controller: https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/datasheets/HX8357-D_DS_April2012.pdf More info here...
  6. O

I can get the AdaFruit HX8357 3.5" display. Is that a better choice for Teensy 3.6? https://www.kjell.com/se/sortiment/dator-natverk/enkortsdator/raspberry-pi/adafruit-3-5-touch-skarm-for-raspberry-pi-p87277#ProductDetailedInformation These AdaFruit displays are the only one I have found so far...
  7. O

I am trying to learn Teensy and get my ITEAD ITDB02 v1 2.8” TFT working at the same time. How do I figure out which pins on the shield connect to which pins on my Teensy 3.6? Specifically, which pins on the teensy should shield pins DB8-15 go to? I have checked the 3.6 schematic against the...
  8. O

Lua interpreter example?

Thanks for this. I had not heard of eLua. I took a look and started trying to compile it and made some progress. I will have to get back to this later.
  9. O

Lua interpreter example?

I am also interested in extending teensy sketches with lua. I have tried creating Arduino libs out of lua 5.3.4 and 5.3.2 but keep running into compile errors on some newer C++ libraries and types (signals and locale, for example). I will try again later with an older version of lua.
Back