Search results

1. T

teensy audio library and examples are missing

This seems to have fixed it, Paul. Thank you so much for the help! All is well now:)
  2. T

Just did that! Here's what it printed:
  3. T

Thanks for the quick response, Paul. I don't have a libraries folder in my documents folder. Are you sure that's the directory I should b e looking for?
  4. T

Thanks for this help! I have had the teensy selected in the tools> boards menu, so I went ahead and installed the teensyduino from the link you shared. Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing audio in the examples. Here are a couple of screenshots:
  5. T

hello, I am running teensyduino 1.48 on Arduino 1.8.9 on MacOS 10.14.1 I've reinstalled teensyduino several times, and, during the installation process, it lists the teensy audio library as part of what will be installed. When I run the Arduino IDE, the audio examples are not available, and...
  6. T

"error compiling for board Teensy LC" when trying to use ILI9341 example sketches

"error compiling for board Teensy LC" when trying to use ILI9341 example sketches Hello, I'm getting the Teensy "error compiling" message when trying to use any of the example sketches for the ILI9341 touchscreen. I'm not sure if there is something in the code that is specific for an arduino...
  7. T

Teensy 3 Noob question about analog read

Hi Everyone, This is my first post in the forums. I'm in the middle of building what will be a 10 channel CV to Midi converter, and I'm having a bit of trouble with the noise/jittery voltage issues at the Analogue input pins (as dealt with in earlier posts in this thread). When I was just doing...
Back