Search results

1. U

(Question) zephyr support for teensy.3.x ?

@bdkrae I copied your reply to the github issue. I think github is indeed a better place to discuss the progress. Even if nobody of the Zephr developers helps directly, they still might give hints how to achieve a good quality.
  2. U

(Question) zephyr support for teensy.3.x ?

Dear bdkrrae, I created an issue in the Zephyr repo with the request to support Teeny 4.0 . https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/30204 Perhaps we can discuss there how to proceed?
  3. U

send_receive one byte via SPI

Hello, I am using the spi4teensy3 library from here: https://github.com/xxxajk/spi4teensy3 because I thought this would be the preferred library for SPI on teensy 3.2. But it lacks a send_receive function, which I need to send commands to the MS5611 barometer and to check the results. I...
  4. U

When is #define KINETISC needed?

Hello, One more question: What does KINETISK mean? When should it be defined and when not? Is a needed for Teensy3.2 programs? Thank you for your support already! :) Uwe
  5. U

pins_teensy.c:163:56: error: expected identifier before numeric constant

This is solved now. I think there was a #define KINETISC missing.
  6. U

pins_teensy.c:163:56: error: expected identifier before numeric constant

Hello, I get the following error when compiling the file pins_teensy.c: pins_teensy.c:163:56: error: expected identifier before numeric constant voidFuncPtr isr_table_portA[CORE_MAX_PIN_PORTA+1] = { [0 ... CORE_MAX_PIN_PORTA] = dummy_isr }...
  7. U

How can I see with which parameters gcc is called?

To answer my own question: Just select preferences, Show verbose output during: x compilation Sorry for the noise!
  8. U

How can I see with which parameters gcc is called?

I can run and compile a program with the Arduino IDE, but I want to see the parameters of gcc and the linker. I would like to see something like: ufechner@tuxedo:~/teensy_io/usb_serial$ make arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0 -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include...
Back