Search results

1. K

How to determine when playback of a raw file from the SD card is finished

I am working on a Simplex Amateur Radio Repeater. Operation is such that when a signal is detected, the recorder starts and a recording timer is started. When the signal is no longer detected or the recording time limit has elapsed, the radio is set to transmit and the recorded audio is played...
  2. K

Can a teensy 4.1 have two SPI buses running simultaneously

In am trying to add several SPI devices to the TSW Teensy 4.1 Raduino Clone board. The display is hard-wired to the TFT display so the pins D11/D12/D13 are not readily accessible. If I can have a second SPI bus on the accessible D37/D38/D39 pins it greatly simplify things. Is this possible?
  3. K

Are D0 and D1 used on a Teensy 4.1

Are the D0 and D1 pins available for use on a Teensy 4.1 or are they dedicated?
  4. K

Teensyduino randomly loses USB port while programming 4.1 board

I am trying to use the Teensy 4.1 board in a new project. I have version 1.8.13 of the Arduino IDE with Teensyduino 1.5.3 installed. The bottom status line of the IDE reads: Teensy4.1, Serial, Faster, English, on usb:0/140000/0/5 When I click upload, the program compiles and the Teensyduino...
  5. K

Teensies and Display Compatibility

The interface to displays has always been my greatest stumbling block. Does anyone have a definitive list of displays (LCD, TCT, OLED, etc.) and libraries that do work with the various flavors of Teensy boards? Can we start one? I am thinking a matrix of: - Type of display - Size of Display -...
  6. K

Compiler Error Arduino IDE Teensy 3.5 WIN7

While compiling a block of code which complies correctly for an UNO or ProMicro for the Teensy 3.5, I get the following error (highlighted at the end): Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), TD: 1.41, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English" C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder...
Back