Search results

1. javiernicola

Is there any short of incompatibility between audioshield and XPT2046_Touchscreen???

I tried XPT2046_Touchscreen ts(CS_PIN, TIRQ_PIN);, same result I managed to simply digitalRead(TIRQ_PIN) each loop because i just need to know when the touchscreen is pressed, i dont need the specific position. After some testing you were right: XPT2046_Touchscreen ts(CS_PIN); uses defaut SPI...
  2. javiernicola

teensy 3.6 using A18,A19 as I2C along with audio shield

You were absolutely right manitou, Wire1 does support those pins. Thanks!!
  3. javiernicola

Is there any short of incompatibility between audioshield and XPT2046_Touchscreen???

My code: /*********************************************************************** * * first version ultrasound detector * using higher sample rate code by Frank Boesing * * https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/38988-Bat-detector * * Frank DD4WH 2016_10_31 * * first experiment */...
  4. javiernicola

teensy 3.6 + audioshield(i2s) + ILI9341_t3 + XPT2046_Touchscreen :( Everything works perfect by its own... but when i merge code... Hi, im playing around the teensy batdetector first coded by DD4WH. I have the Screen working no problem with the audio shield but as soon as i try to include and...
  5. javiernicola

teensy 3.6 using A18,A19 as I2C along with audio shield

I have the same problem. Im using the Audio shield and i need to turn the board into a slave_i2c device for external coms. For doing this i use the "i2c_t3" library and change the pins to I2C_PINS_37_38. When i try to compile i get errors like: conflicting declaration 'TwoWire Wire' extern...
  6. javiernicola

FFT decreasing BW modifiying sampling frecuency?

Thanks Paul, you are right if i lower the sampling frecuency in order to zoom in lower frecuencies everything slows down. I fixed this by finding the right frecuency that doesnt lag the process heavily and then just picking the lower bins i need.(sacrificing a bit of resolution)
  7. javiernicola

Bat detector

Hi CorBee, i hope you enjoy your holidays. First time i heard about platformIO im going to give it a try.
  8. javiernicola

Bat detector

Im did what you proposed where teensy_batdetector.ino its a completely empty file But now i get problems in definition of classes Arduino:1.8.7 (Windows 10), TD: 1.44, Tarjeta:"Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"...
  9. javiernicola

Bat detector

Hi i noticed you arrange your code differently , there is no .ino? Maybe its a noobish question but are you using another IDE or how could i stick your code into arduino IDE? thanks in advance
  10. javiernicola

Bat detector

Hello DD4WH, thanks for this amazing progect. Im trying to replicate but i m not able to compile your .ino (ff.h is missing) where can i find that? maybe teensy new versions have a different name for the SD card libraries? cheers
  11. javiernicola

Teensy 3.1 and I2c pins 16 & 17

i did order 6, but sadly i need them all :(, i was trying to work around my BURNT SDA0 pin with no major changes in code. Im already using the alternative SDA1
  12. javiernicola

Hello Paul, im trying this with a teensy 3.2(because pin18 SDA is burnt) . Is the same code for teensy 3.1 and teensy 3.2? So far i had no luck, could i have burned the periferic down if i still see a correct SCL signal? My setup: void setup() { Serial.begin(57600); delay(100)...
  13. javiernicola

It works for me Change every "Wire." for "Wire1."
  14. javiernicola

Teensy 3.6 Serial Not working

I had the same issue, some interruptions in my code were messing up with TEENSY usb coms so i cleared the interrupts while setting up serial coms cli(); Serial.begin(115200); Serial.println("FFT example : "); sei(); it works now
  15. javiernicola

Yeah i can see FRANK modifies the same registers with his DAC function void setDACFreq(int freq) { const unsigned config = PDB_SC_TRGSEL(15) | PDB_SC_PDBEN | PDB_SC_CONT | PDB_SC_PDBIE | PDB_SC_DMAEN; PDB0_SC = 0; PDB0_IDLY = 1; PDB0_MOD = round((float)F_BUS / freq ) - 1...
  16. javiernicola

Im not using the audio board(shield) Im used to be able in other types of microcontrolers to modify those kind of registers from the arduino IDE but for some reason arduino IDE doesnt recognice PDB0_MOD
  17. javiernicola

I got it! I just figured it out diving around the audio.h libraries the exact line of code that sets the ADC sampling period. Arduino/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/audio/input_adc.cpp line 73: PDB0_MOD = PDB_PERIOD*40;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////modificado por...
  18. javiernicola

Hi , im trying to implement a FFT of the ADC readings with a teensy 3.5. My intentions are getting the highest resolution possible but just around the low frecuencies from 0Hz to 500Hz. I want to modify the Sampling frecuency so i get the bandwidth i need but i dont really know how to make...
  19. javiernicola

Internal ADC + FFT?

IT worked It worked like a charm!, thanks. I didnt undestand how Audio system patches all together but i do now, i found this wich was helpful for me. Is it a good idea to change the sampling Frecuency (inside the library AudioStream.h) so i get a narrower BW (down to 500hz for example)...
  20. javiernicola

Internal ADC + FFT?

Similar issue here :D Howdy Paul, thanks in advance for surf this forum answering everything. I tried to use the audio design tool and connected ebverything but FFT.available returns 0 :( This is my .ino , on the serial monitor i get no fft available all the time.... I just want a FFT of my...
Back