Search results

1. J

Strange ADC behaviour on teensy 3.2

I've got a couple of old teensy 3.2s around and I'm trying to use them to read some voltages. I've just run the example sketch internal_reference and I'm getting some strange results. I've measured between 3.3v and AGND and modified the value to be 3.33v in the code. Here are the results...
  2. J

Help with constants controlling sgtl5000

In control_sgtl5000.cpp:547, the line write(CHIP_SHORT_CTRL, 0x4446); // allow up to 125mA confuses me. 0x4446 is 0b100010001000110, datasheet specifies 1:0 MODE_CM Behavior of left/right short detection 0x0 = Disable short detector, reset short detect latch, software view...
  3. J

Why is no ground plane used on the audio boards?

I'm designing a board that includes audio output, based on the schematic of the audio board with the SGTL5000 chips. I've noticed that none of the revisions of the board have ground planes, which is confusing - surely ground planes reduce electrical noise, and therefore produce a cleaner audio...
  4. J

Teensy 3.6 getting hot

I have a teensy 3.6 and it's CPU is getting VERY hot for a mcu. (50-60C) I have soldered some wires to it, it was working for about 3 weeks until I put another wire on it. It worked the first few times, then got very hot. It responds to the computer for 5 seconds or so, and then seems to just...
  5. J

Pin change interrupts with Teensy 3.6

Hello all, I want to know about pin change interrupts (and other types of interrupt for that matter) with the Teensy 3.6. I have read this and I don't understand it. Can all the I/O pins be used as interrupts? If so, how do you choose which one to use? If not, which ones can you use? I'm sorry...
Back