Search results

1. F

Filter Fq modifier introducing noise when amplitude is greater than zero

I'm working a Teensy 3.6 based synth using the audio library and I'm getting unwanted signal noise when I use a waveform object to modify a filter object's frequency via its second input. The noise is introduced when the modifying waveform's amplitude is anything greater than zero. Repro...
  2. F

Troubles Processing MIDI

I am having a most perplexing problem with USB MIDI that I'm attempting to solve over video chat for my marketing partner who is a few thousand miles away from me. The problem: The serial is printing when the device receives a midi note, but there is no audio, which is odd because I used that...
  3. F

Is adjustable pulse width possible using modulated waveforms?

Is it possible to adjust the pulse width of the modulated waveform object's pulse wave shape? I'm using modulated waveforms in a synthesizer project and they are great. However, it seems that you lose the ability to adjust pulse width. The docs for the modulated waveform object omit the...
  4. F

Request for code review. pretty basic... i think

Hi, I'm not a professional programmer, just a hobbyist and I want to make sure I'm going about my programming statements and methods in the right way. I appreciate any help and I aim to not waste anyone's time. That said, here is probably too much information. code & questions are at the end...
Back