Search results

1. R

Teensyduino 1.51 errors on compile, 1.48 does not; ADC class implicated

Very interesting, thank you KurtE. I didn't realize minor version changes could break reverse compatibility! But I definitely see how that could be unavoidable too. I haven't tried this but clampron's success bodes well; I'll report if I have different results.
  2. R

Teensyduino 1.51 errors on compile, 1.48 does not; ADC class implicated

Hello, I just upgraded Arduino from 1.8.10 to 1.8.12, and correspondingly upgraded Teensyduino from 1.48 to 1.51. However now my Teensy 3.5 project will not compile, giving the errors below. If I go back to 1.8.10 and 1.48 respectively, without changing the project it now compiles successfully...
  3. R

Teensy 3.5 RoHS compliance

Hi, Can anyone please tell me whether the Teensy 3.5 with headers is RoHS compliant? For the sake of others that may be searching for this, perhaps the RoHS status of every Teensy? Thanks!
  4. R

Short analog ground to ground

Thanks Paul. So are you saying that I would see a decrease in performance on the analog signals if I were to short AGND to GND? I don't think so, since that would short out the inductor. I was thinking maybe the performance would improve slightly, since whatever noise is on GND would be coupled...
  5. R

Short analog ground to ground

Hello, I am working with a Teensy 3.5, which I am integrating into a PCB design. Due to the layout I am not able to use the analog ground for my analog signals. Would I see any change in performance by shorting the analog ground to the "regular" ground? Thanks!
Back