Search results

1. K

AudioOutputUSB does not name a type, on OSX, Arduino 1.8.5 and TeensyDuino 1.42

Ah, alright! I did not realise that during compilation I have to set the USB type in the IDE. Now, I can stream the output of my SDR onto my computer. Thank you WMXZ and Paul!
  2. K

AudioOutputUSB does not name a type, on OSX, Arduino 1.8.5 and TeensyDuino 1.42

Hi, On my fresh install of Arduino 1.8.5 and TeensyDuino 1.42 the compiler tells me that AudioOutputUSB does not name a type. I am on Mac OSX. Has it been removed from the TeensyDuino on OSX because of the USB audio problems? Compilation of the example program WavFilePlayerUSB gives the same...
  3. K

Switching noise related to sampling frequency

Hi, On the power supply lines of my Teensy 3.6 I noticed a strong switching noise which is related to the sampling frequency of the attached audio shield. There are a lot of peaks in the spectrum of the power supply lines. The lines in the spectrum are harmonics, a distance of (samplingrate /...
  4. K

Library for user settable values / settings

Hi, I just uploaded to GitHub a library which allows a user to display, select and change settings in a program. Selecting and changing can be done by button presses or a rotary encoder. To get an idea, here are some shots of my current project using the library. The first is of the normal...
  5. K

AudioPlugs, library for switching audio streams

Hi, I just uploaded my new library for switching (on and off) in audio streams. It lets the user / program change routes through the audio blocks. The library is at https://github.com/kvdijken/AudioPlugs From the readme file: This library lets the user create switches in the audio path. These...
  6. K

Calculation of FIR coefficients

No, unfortunately I do not have a video of my SDR running. Thanks for sharing your code. I will study it. But as the original Python sources encompass all type of filters (LP, HP, BP, notch, ...), I will translate that code into C when there is a need. This is not so difficult now the...
  7. K

I have included some example code in README.md
  8. K

Library for calculation of FIR coefficients Those who use FIR filters may be interested in a very early version of a library to calculate FIR coefficients which I created. It is a translation of the firwin Python code in the scipy library. Scipy does a fantastic job at calculating these...
  9. K

Discussion about a simple way to change the sample-rate

Regarding what components behave different when setting another sample rate this way, the sine generator was mentioned earlier. Also the AudioEffectDelay behaves different, because it uses AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE_EXACT in its code. Koen
  10. K

processor usage

Thanks, that is clear. Anything on the Teensy between input and output in the audio library objects. Thank you
  11. K

processor usage

Hi Forum, I have a question regarding the AudioProcessorUsage() function. Is this measuring the cpu usage of the Teensy or the cpu usage (if applicable) of the audioshield? Greetz, Koen
Back