Search results

1. C

Direct port manipulation on Teensy 3.6

I've sort of bumbled onto the fact that unless I use pinMode() at least once, my direct port manipulation code doesn't work. So for example, I've got code like GPIOC_PDDR = GPIOC_PDDR & 0xff00; that in theory ought to turn the bottom 8 pins of port C to INPUT mode, but unless I've run...
  2. C

Setting pinMode using GPIO on Teensy 3.6?

On my other long winded thread (which started out as confusion about interrupts, and is now well into a bunch of unrelated stuff), I've come to a bit of an impasse that I think I can probably get around if I could understand how to set the port direction using GPIO rather than pinMode()...
  3. C

Slow upload speed?

Is there a setting somewhere to speed up the upload speed in the IDE? I've got a Teensy 3.6, and it takes a good 30 seconds to upload a simple sketch. Something tells me I've got a baud rate set funky somewhere.
  4. C

Questions about Interrupts and loop()

Hi all, I need to understand how the loop() function gets invoked under the covers for Teensy 3.6. I'm working with interrupts and I don't know if my interrupt enabling/disabling will screw up the loop() function, or if the loop() function is the main thread of the processor. What's the best...
  5. C

Teensy 3.6 Power Problems

Hi, I've got a Teensy 3.6 that's having power-on problems. I've got a 7805 with a 10uf output cap (fed by a 9V power supply with a maximum output of 1amp), and I'm feeding the nice clean 5.0V to the Vin on the Teensy. I also cut the VUSB trace as the instructions say to do when you're using...
Back