Search results

1. M

Digital input pins not all equal?

I have a project that I recently ported from T3.6 to T4.1. It uses a set of 5 buttons with pinMode INPUT_PULLUP. I experienced problems where buttons would seem to click themselves at various times. I changed the code to use pinMode INPUT and wired 4.7K pullup resistors between 3.3V and the...
  2. M

CORE_TEENSY define

I was updating some t3.6 classes to run on T4.0 or Arduino Uno and tried to use the follow to implement the core specific code: #if (defined(CORE_TEENSY) && defined(__arm__)) ... #endif The problem I found was that CORE_TEENSY was intermittently defined, so my core detection code compiled for...
  3. M

Overriding Core #defines

Is there a simple way to override a #define such as SERIAL1_RX_BUFFER_SIZE found in serial1.c, from a project level rather than within the core files? It just feels wrong to edit core files when I only want the change for one build not all builds. If I insert this code at the top of my ino...
  4. M

SD, SPI and Interrupts

I'm using Teensy with various devices including an accelerometer (SPI1), an OLED (SPI0), GPS (USART) and the SD card for data logging. The accelerometer is read using an IntervalTimer interrupt to get frequent, regular samples. It all works nicely when not logging to SD. When logging is...
  5. M

Serial Problem

I am working on a GPS logger using Teensy 3.6, Adafruit GPS breakout (Serial1) an OLED display (SPI) and an MPU9255 accelerometer (SPI). The problem I am having is that sometimes when re-programming the board, the serial bus (Serial1) sees no GPS data (even though it is being provided by the...
Back