Search results

1. S

Teensy 4 dynamic memory space

Searching for RAM2 I found another thread where you mentioned "Any calls to malloc or new will go to RAM2...". I initialized some of my large arrays using new and I now have large amounts of dynamic memory available. Thanks so much for your help and quick answer. Cheers!
  2. S

Teensy 4 dynamic memory space

Hi, I have a project for my Teensy 4 that I initially wrote using Arduino 1.8.10 and Teensyduino 1.48. When I compile it I still have plenty of dynamic memory available: Sketch uses 125744 bytes (6%) of program storage space. Maximum is 2031616 bytes. Global variables use 497200 bytes (47%) of...
  3. S

T4 Unreliable Connection with Breakout SD Socket

I knew your name was familiar! :rolleyes: Did you try reversing the cable around so the side with the bend is attached to the breakout board instead of the teensy4. Wish I could be more help. And thanks so much for SdFat! =)
  4. S

T4 Unreliable Connection with Breakout SD Socket

Are you using the SD socket on the breakout board or the audio shield? I could be wrong but my understanding is the ribbon cable connects to the SD socket on the breakout board. This SD socket is not wired correctly for SPI (maybe why 4 pins appear disconnected) and since SDIO is not working...
  5. S

Problems compiling

Ok. Don't include iostream. I had it included in all my files but I commended out all function calls to it. That's not good enough. So far things are ok when I don't include iostream. My guess is the teensy has no concept of stdin and stdout. Sorry for the mistake.
  6. S

Problems compiling

Hi. I've just started experimenting with my new teensy 3.6. While trying to use some of my existing c++ code I found I could not compile anything using c++ libraries. Even the most simple program that includes a c++ library will fail to link. My current system: Mac OS 10.14 Arduino 1.8.7...
Back