Search results

1. W

New Teensy 4.1 has [no_device] error on MacOS 10.14.6; Teensy 3.6 and 4.0 all work

Teensyduino 1.52 is installed. But I finally got it working. The 15 second reset worked normally. I then stumbled through multiple iterations trying to get the load to work. It was probably a matter of my finger pressing the reset to get to the bootloader, I'm not sure what was going on...
  2. W

New Teensy 4.1 has [no_device] error on MacOS 10.14.6; Teensy 3.6 and 4.0 all work

I received my first Teensy 4.1 today. I always verify the "factory" Blink appears to be working for each new board and then program a different blink rate to verify that download works. When attempting to select the port in Teensyduino 1.8.12 it shows this: I tried this several times...
  3. W

Targeting Teensy 4.1 uses 5x as much dynamic memory as Teensy 3.6

KurtE and Paul: Thanks, sounds like it is to be expected. The 4.1 has more than enough memory for me even with this, so it is good to know nothing bad is going on. I am new to all of this, so it is great to have this forum as a resource. I will go ahead and order a 4.1 to experiment with in...
  4. W

Interesting, thanks for that information. I never thought about trying the simple case.
  5. W

This is only a curiosity at this point. I have been working on a project using the Teensy 3.6 and decided it would be interesting to see if it would even compile when targeting the Teensy 4.1. I switched from using TeensyDelay for the timers, to using TeensyTimerTool in order to get it to...
  6. W

Teensyduino 1.52 Beta #6

Arduino 1.8.12 / T1.52-b5 warnings I just happened to be moving from Arduino 1.8.8 to 1.8.12 with Teensyduino 1.52-b5 yesterday. I immediately ran into the need to do some edits because of changes in the ADC library. I found the solution in the forum easily. I managed to get things working...
  7. W

USBHost_t36 Mouse.ino example "baud rate" question

Thanks Paul (and Frank), exactly what I was looking for. Still mostly over my head but understandable enough to take care of my curiosity.
  8. W

USBHost_t36 Mouse.ino example "baud rate" question

This is just a curiosity but I would like to have some understanding of what is going on. I am just getting started with the Teensy 3.6 and very pleased with the Mouse.ino example. It works well and I have used it with a terminal emulator (ZOC) on MacOS to record the keycodes for every key...
Back