Search results

1. C

How can I connect the audio shield with a d1 mini?

Hi guys I searched on the internet the way to connect a mini spy with a tenssy audio shield and unfortunately I could not get anything, I do not know if any of you have the idea of how I could connect them? the intention is to be able to emit alerts through mqtt when the microphono detects a...
  2. C

Bat detector

I'm sorry, what I want to do is be able to get a better resolution per point for the fft analysis since I'm using the detector to detect mechanical faults that are in inaudible ranges but for the analysis I require a resolution of 10 hz and the minimum is 43hz I do not know if there is any way...
  3. C

Bat detector

how can I change the resolution of the frequency?
  4. C

Bat detector

then I would have to connect the pins of the audio shield, the rtc module and the mlx90614 sensor in the pins 18/19 and specify in the code the addres of each one to read the data of each, you have an example of how I can perform What do you mention?
  5. C

Bat detector

hello guys I use a temperature sensor and a rtc module in the bat detector, this infrared temperature sensor mlx90614 uses i2c communication just like the rtc module, since the tenssy 3.6 has more pins sda and scl as I can assign these pins to these sensors, which are not the 18 and the 19 that...
  6. C

Bat detector

already verify the first screen and have the ili9341 mention this in the product description: ITDB02-3.2S V2 display module is a 3.2 "TFT LCD with 65K color 320 x 240 resolutions for Arduino The controller of this Arduino LCD module is ILI9341.It supports 16bit data interface with control...
  7. C

Bat detector

The screens that I got are the following: https://www.itead.cc/itdb02-3-2s-v1.html https://www.lionchipmexico.com/produ...ry-pi-b-2-3-to
  8. C

Bat detector

hello I could not get the screen ili9341 that you use with this program code, I already buy different screens but I could not get the spectrum analysis visualized, could you advise me how do I make the connections with any of these screens or is it necessary get the same one that you use The...
Back