Search results

1. P

T35 Low power difficulties / Snooze library example does not compile and unexplained

I am trying to use REDUCED_CPU_BLOCK from Duff's Snooze library and it simply does not work. While the differences in functionality between sleep(), deepSleep(), and hibernate() are left as an unexplained mystery, not disclosed anywhere on https://github.com/duff2013/Snooze, I am still certain...
  2. P

Disappointing and inexplicable Teensy 4.0 24mhz high power consumption compared to 3x

Paul, I love your products and would appreciate a technical explanation of the following disappointing phenomenon. Long story short: Despite supposing to have WAY BETTER mhz/ma power consumption ratio than Teensy 3.x, my Teensy 4.0 at 24mhz is using almost TWICE THE POWER my Teensy 3.x is...
  3. P

How to change clock speed on Teensy 4.0?

Clearly one of the most useful and amazing things about T4.0 is that, being that it is only using 100ma running full 600mhz, I should be able to run code 100% of the time at 24mhz using just 4ma whereas T3.6 is using about 17ma to do the same. I am disappointed there does not seem to be a...
  4. P

How to have true multithreading on LC / Zilch library is not working?

Hello - I am in love with my Teensy 3.6 + TeensyThreads implementation but have good cause to use my Teensy LCs for less intensive purposes though needing true multitasking. TeensyThreads doesn't support LC. FreeRTOS isn't working or compiling. The Zilch library is supposed to work on LC...
  5. P

4MHz VLPR (Very Low Power Mode) should be possible on Teensy 3.6, not just 2MHz

(Skip intro to next paragraph if you want) I am a veteran Windows programmer who is just getting into microcontroller programming. As my first post here, I want to congratulate Paul S. on your excellent product, your unabated development, and your honorable commitment to customer support. As the...
Back